- SANKOSHA is the proud recipient of ISO-9001 Certification and controls the quality of all its products according to strictly established ISO-9001 standards.
- SANKOSHA is also the proud recipient of ISO-14001 Certification and controls the quality of all its products according to strictly established ISO-14001 standards.
- Nearly all of Sankosha's currently produced products meet RoHS Compliances by being lead free and enviromental safe.
- The DC Sparkover Voltage, Insulation Resistance and external dimension characteristics of all Sankosha arresters (100% sampling) are tested during the production process. Other performance characteristics are checked with appropriate sampling procedures.
- The scope of Sankosha’s sampling inspections and the maximum admissible number of defects are based on the Single Sampling Plan for General Inspection - Level-I and the Normal Inspection Procedures as defined by ISO 2859. The AQL at delivery is 0.65 for the DC Sparkover Voltage and Insulation Resistance characteristics of our arresters.
- Sankosha warrants its products for the period of one year after installation or fifteen months after shipment from the factory, whichever comes first. If defective product claims are found to be justifiable, replacement products meeting the applicable specification will be provided.
Radioactive Material Free
- Sankosha’s products contain no radioactive material. Other safer measures have been implimented to elminate the "dark effect" that found in gas discharge tubes that used to be corrected by using radioactive materials.
- Sankosha’s arresters are normally packed 100 pieces in a plastic tray, 10 trays (1,000 pieces) to a standard box. Many are also available in tape and reel form. However, plastic bags may be substituted for the plastic trays without prior notice.
|All the information presented in this web site is believed to be reliable. However, Sankosha Corporation makes no warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and disclaims any liability regarding its use. Customers should independently evaluate the suitability of each product for their applications. Specifications are subject to change without notice.|