Test Site Soil Coniditions
|Depth||0.2 m||1.72 m||4.3 m||6.88 m||20 m|
|Resistivity at Indicated Depth||306 Ω-m||382 Ω-m||186 Ω-m||161 Ω-m||47 Ω-m|
|Average Resistivity to Indicated Depth||306 Ω-m||372 Ω-m||232 Ω-m||332 Ω-m||237 Ω-m|
- SAN-EARTH electrode resistance is 60-70% lower than bare copper counterpoise wire.
- Installation costs are similar.
- Resistance of the five meter SAN- EARTH electrode is the same as the twenty-meter long bare copper wire.
- Ideal contact with the surrounding soil is achieved because SAN-EARTH conforms to the shape of the trench.
- The effective surface area of the SAN-EARTH grounding electrode is about 25 times larger than the counterpoise wire.